Monday 16 July 2012

Salut!/¡Hola!


So here we have it. It’s Monday 16th July 2012 and I have 46 days until I board the Eurostar from London to Paris and then the TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse– High Speed Train) to Chambéry. Christmas will come, followed by exams and then it’s off to Valencia until the summer. That’s a year away but I’m sure it’ll be here before I know it. Paperwork is slowly being completed, plans are being created and bookings are being made.

This blog of my Erasmus year abroad is for friends and family to keep up to date with what I’m up to. Secondly, I have “adopted” a Year Nine class in an Ebbw Vale school, who I met and introduced myself to today. They will be following me on my journey across Europe, seeing how what I once sat in a classroom learning is now helping me to survive in France and Spain. This in turn will hopefully increase the uptake of language studies.




46 days until the continent...

No comments:

Post a Comment